Fallen Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

3 posters

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post by Aeon. Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Hey everyone!

My names Aeon.. I was previously a.. partially? active member of Souther Star as Aeodir. I'm a good friend of Evelina/Edrissa/Whatever-you-call-her now. By day I'm a uni student/office worker, and in my free time I'm currently enjoying Aion as Aeon, a 23 Sorcerer, along with a lowbie Gladiator alt on Nezekan.

I'm usually a pretty casual PvE player, who likes to dabble in PvP, but prefers to spend their time in instanced quests. When it comes to endgame I find grouping and raids the most enjoyable content. Notoriously I can be found grinding or gold farming, and usually mysteriously have much more cash than anyone else my level... if only this was the case in real life.

I like to contribute help with questing and materials, as well as discussions about cake. I can bake many types of cake. I also can often be found baking scones.

Hope you think having me around would be an asset to the guild! (Hope I *AM* an asset to the guild) Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Aeon

Aeon.

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post by Edrissa Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:17 pm

<3 Hey bay-bay, welcome to the land of madness. =3
Edrissa
Edrissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Grond Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:28 am

Welcome Aeon - we do need some good sconemakers - for some reason the Cake is always gone before I get to it........

WELCOME!
Grond
Grond

Comments : Grond
Fallen Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooni Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 am

Irashai Aeon! Very Happy Cheer

Glad to have you on-board; we need more well-dressed male toons! Razz Oh, and cake is good too. Yes yes ... bake scones ... sconnnnes Hamster
Mooni
Mooni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum